The compensation payable, for reactors and negative in contacts for which notice of intended slaughter is issued in March will be either:
a) 75 per cent of the animal’s market value: or
b) 75 per cent of £1,544.00 (75 per cent of £1,844.00 in the case of pedigree animals)
whichever is the lesser.
Notes to editors:
- Follow us on Twitter: @daera_ni.
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office, email@example.com or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- Improving the Resilience of Dairy Farms 28 November 2023
- CAFRE launch options for completion of the Soil Nutrient Health Scheme Training 23 November 2023
- CAFRE, UFU and the Dairy Council invite farmers to Sustainable Labour Conference 23 November 2023
- 96% of our Bathing Waters meet required water quality standards in 2023 21 November 2023