The compensation payable, for reactors and negative in contacts for which notice of intended slaughter is issued in September will be either:
a) 75 per cent of the animal’s market value: or
b) 75 per cent of £1,400.00 (75 per cent of £1,700.00 in the case of pedigree animals)
whichever is the lesser.
Notes to editors:
- Follow us on Twitter: @daera_ni.
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office, firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- A reminder of the changes to applying slurry prior to and following the closed period 24 September 2020
- Careful harvesting to store will maintain potato crop quality 23 September 2020
- Future performance the focus for Fermanagh sheep enterprise 22 September 2020
- A day in the life of an Equine Student at CAFRE 21 September 2020