A charity demonstration night in aid of Enniskillen Riding for Disabled Association (RDA) was recently held at Enniskillen Campus, CAFRE.
The evening opened with a display from one of Northern Ireland’s leading dressage riders Yvette Truesdale. She also addressed the audience focusing on the, importance of training and the scales of training.
Local showjumper Peter Smyth. Peter spoke to the crowd with a talk on the importance of schooling and flatwork.
An Enniskillen Riding for Disabled Association (RDA) representative praised the event explaining: “We are delighted with the money that was raised by the Level 3 students at CAFRE. At around £1,000, it’s a terrific amount, which will really help us in our Enniskillen branch.”
Notes to editors:
- Photo caption - CAFRE Enniskillen Campus Level 3 Year 2 students hand cheque over to Enniskillen Riding for Disabled Association (RDA).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- We’ve never been more grateful to waste sector for their vital work - Poots 02 June 2020
- Poots highlights dangers of pollution in waterways 02 June 2020
- Food safety remains paramount in the midst of continuing Coronavirus pandemic 01 June 2020
- One of the world’s longest running surveys, moves online 01 June 2020