A charity demonstration night in aid of Enniskillen Riding for Disabled Association (RDA) was recently held at Enniskillen Campus, CAFRE.
The evening opened with a display from one of Northern Ireland’s leading dressage riders Yvette Truesdale. She also addressed the audience focusing on the, importance of training and the scales of training.
Local showjumper Peter Smyth. Peter spoke to the crowd with a talk on the importance of schooling and flatwork.
An Enniskillen Riding for Disabled Association (RDA) representative praised the event explaining: “We are delighted with the money that was raised by the Level 3 students at CAFRE. At around £1,000, it’s a terrific amount, which will really help us in our Enniskillen branch.”
Notes to editors:
- Photo caption - CAFRE Enniskillen Campus Level 3 Year 2 students hand cheque over to Enniskillen Riding for Disabled Association (RDA).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- Rising to the challenge of making one of our favourite foods healthier 21 January 2020
- DAERA offering dairy farmers a free trip to learn innovative heifer raising techniques 21 January 2020
- Construction company fined for water pollution offence 21 January 2020
- Using technology and innovation to protect the environment and support farm efficiency 17 January 2020