The College of Agriculture, Food and Rural Enterprise (CAFRE) have announced that their course ‘Managing Equine Health’ will be delivered online beginning in the next few weeks.
The course will be delivered entirely virtually over a four week period beginning in November. Those taking part in the course will be able to access the interactive lectures at a time and a place which suits them.
Part of the ‘Managing Equine Health’ course will include two live webinar sessions aimed at further developing the participant’s knowledge. At the conclusion of the study schedule a certificate of completion will be awarded by CAFRE.
The course will begin on Monday, November 9 and will be live for four weeks, allowing participants to work through the material at their own pace.
This course will provide participants with a good basic knowledge of a range of equine health topics, including the equine respiratory, muscle and gastrointestinal tract and some of the common conditions which affect them.
The course is free of charge and participants must register online by November 1, 2020.
Notes to editors:
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Larchfield Estate undergoes £117,000 refurbishment through the Rural Development Programme 29 October 2020
- Minister reminds people of benefits of recycling during visit to reprocessing facility 28 October 2020
- September stocking of Departmental waters 27 October 2020
- Pig management at your fingertips! 27 October 2020