The College of Agriculture, Food and Rural Enterprise (CAFRE) invites you to find out about courses and careers available in the agri-food and land-based sectors by attending an open day this October.
Our open days are timed to coincide with students completing university applications through UCAS and also with the opening of our Further Education course applications for students leaving school after GCSEs in June 2020.
Loughry Campus, Cookstown provides courses in Food Technology, Food Business Management and Food Innovation and Nutrition. Loughry’s open day is on Tuesday 8 October from 3pm to 8pm, so come along and check out what Loughry can offer you.
Greenmount Campus, Antrim is well known as the main provider of courses in agriculture, horticulture, floristry, land-based engineering and veterinary nursing. If you are interested in any of these areas, come along to our open day on Wednesday 9 October from 3pm to 8pm.
Enniskillen Campus offers the widest range of equine courses in Ireland. Come along on Saturday 12 October at 12 noon for information on equine, farriery and work-based agriculture programmes.
Our courses will prepare you for a successful career in your chosen industry and make extensive use of the excellent teaching and practical facilities at each campus.
Thinking College… Discover CAFRE and join us at one of our October open days.
Notes to editors:
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office, email@example.com or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- Unlock your herd’s potential – Dairy Conference 2019 15 October 2019
- Advance Direct Payments to commence 15 October 2019
- Top tips for managing your EFS agreement and claim 15 October 2019
- Lough Neagh fishermen fined for breaching Fisheries Act 15 October 2019