CAFRE offers a number of schemes which can benefit your farm business and this year at the Winter Fair you can find out more at stand EK1.
Farmers visiting CAFRE’s Roadshow at Loughry Campus recently did just that when they heard about the Business Development Groups (BDG) Scheme.
BDGs opened to applications from all agriculture sectors on Monday 18 November 2019 and will close again on Friday 24 January at 4pm.
CAFRE Advisers will also be available to update you on Farm Family Key Skills; Technology Demonstration Farms and Farm Innovation Visits.
To date there has been significant interest in the BDGs Scheme so don’t delay and register today.
These Knowledge Transfer Schemes are partly funded by the EU through the Rural Development Programme 2014 - 2020.
The 2019 Winter Fair will take place on Thursday 12 December at Eikon Exhibition Centre, Balmoral Park from 9.00am to 6.00pm.
Notes to editors:
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- We’ve never been more grateful to waste sector for their vital work - Poots 02 June 2020
- Poots highlights dangers of pollution in waterways 02 June 2020
- Food safety remains paramount in the midst of continuing Coronavirus pandemic 01 June 2020
- One of the world’s longest running surveys, moves online 01 June 2020