CAFRE offers a number of schemes which can benefit your farm business and this year at the Winter Fair you can find out more at stand EK1.
Farmers visiting CAFRE’s Roadshow at Loughry Campus recently did just that when they heard about the Business Development Groups (BDG) Scheme.
BDGs opened to applications from all agriculture sectors on Monday 18 November 2019 and will close again on Friday 24 January at 4pm.
CAFRE Advisers will also be available to update you on Farm Family Key Skills; Technology Demonstration Farms and Farm Innovation Visits.
To date there has been significant interest in the BDGs Scheme so don’t delay and register today.
These Knowledge Transfer Schemes are partly funded by the EU through the Rural Development Programme 2014 - 2020.
The 2019 Winter Fair will take place on Thursday 12 December at Eikon Exhibition Centre, Balmoral Park from 9.00am to 6.00pm.
Notes to editors:
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media enquiries to DAERA Press Office or tel: 028 9052 4619.
- Rising to the challenge of making one of our favourite foods healthier 21 January 2020
- DAERA offering dairy farmers a free trip to learn innovative heifer raising techniques 21 January 2020
- Construction company fined for water pollution offence 21 January 2020
- Using technology and innovation to protect the environment and support farm efficiency 17 January 2020