Wood and bark imports from countries outside the EU requiring notification

Date published: 15 April 2019

Last updated: 15 February 2021

Any person importing wood and bark from outside the EU listed in Table 1, which is not manufactured, must give notice to the Northern Ireland Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (DAERA).

Back to top