The application period for Tranche 4 of the Environmental Farming Scheme (EFS) Wider closes at midnight on Friday 11 September 2020.
The scheme provides grant aid to carry out environmental works on your farm that will help to enhance biodiversity, improve water quality and offset climate change.
Given this wide range of options to choose from, it is important to take time to plan your application. Before you apply you will need to think carefully, and decide which options will best suit your farm and where they will be sited. The application system will help to guide your final selection.
How to apply
EFS is an online application so you must have access to your DAERA Online Services account or use an agent who can represent your business online.
Comprehensive information on all the EFS options and the application process is available online through the EFS section of the DAERA website.
For further information or advice, please telephone 0300 200 7848 or email EFS
Notes to editors:
- DAERA has announced the EFS Wider Level will open for applications on Mon 17 August to 11 September 2020. Applications must be submitted via DAERA's online services portal.
- For further information or advice on EFS please telephone 0300 200 7848 or email EFS
- The Environmental Farming Scheme is part funded by the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD).
- Whilst the watercourse stabilisation with fencing option is not available for Tranche 4 there remains four water quality options to choose from.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- All media queries should be directed to the DAERA Press Office.
- DAERA invites businesses to take part in online EU Exit awareness events 03 December 2020
- DAERA Invites applications for Dairy Technology Demonstration Farms 02 December 2020
- Brucellosis compensation rates for December 2020 01 December 2020
- Online Food Microbiology course offered at CAFRE 01 December 2020