Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (158) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (36) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (37) Apply Circulars filter
- Classified adverts (6) Apply Classified adverts filter
- Consultation reports (95) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (2) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (154) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (64) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (13) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (77) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (16) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (110) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (390) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (2245) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (21) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (44) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (108) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (51) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (41) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (116) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (148) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (14) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (225) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (18) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (624) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Angling and Commercial Fishing (Inland Fisheries) (64) Apply Angling and Commercial Fishing (Inland Fisheries) filter
- Animal Health, Welfare and Trade (500) Apply Animal Health, Welfare and Trade filter
- Biodiversity (229) Apply Biodiversity filter
- Countryside Management and Managing your Business (80) Apply Countryside Management and Managing your Business filter
- COVID-19 (2) Apply COVID-19 filter
- Crops and Horticulture (55) Apply Crops and Horticulture filter
- Education and Research (47) Apply Education and Research filter
- Environmental Advice for Planning (19) Apply Environmental Advice for Planning filter
- EU Exit (68) Apply EU Exit filter
- Fisheries (152) Apply Fisheries filter
- Food (29) Apply Food filter
- Forestry (105) Apply Forestry filter
- Grants and Funding (374) Apply Grants and Funding filter
- Land and Landscapes (686) Apply Land and Landscapes filter
- Livestock Farming (85) Apply Livestock Farming filter
- Local Authority Official Certification (4) Apply Local Authority Official Certification filter
- Marine (314) Apply Marine filter
- Plant and Tree Health (89) Apply Plant and Tree Health filter
- Pollution (185) Apply Pollution filter
- Protect the Environment (271) Apply Protect the Environment filter
- Rural Development (127) Apply Rural Development filter
- Rural Needs (5) Apply Rural Needs filter
- Statistics (357) Apply Statistics filter
- Sustainability (24) Apply Sustainability filter
- Waste (273) Apply Waste filter
- Water (854) Apply Water filter
- 2023 (103) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (290) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (412) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (320) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (370) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (316) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (303) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (306) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (955) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (332) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (329) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (328) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (69) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (50) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (111) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (52) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (27) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (37) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (64) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (11) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (17) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (6) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (1) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (4) Apply 2000 filter
Why you should help to improve water quality in your local area and what you can do to assist.
Regulations outlined to take effect by the Statutory Rules of Nothern Ireland.
A Guide for Licence Applicants.
Northern Ireland Guidance on Exemptions to Marine Licensing under Part 4 of the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009
Exemptions from licensing in the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009 relevant in Northern Ireland Coastal Waters.
Water pollution incidents and enforcement, annual report data for 2010.
An annual compendium of environmental indicators for 2012 covering eight key themes: demography and public opinion, air and climate, water, marine, land, biodiversity, built heritage and waste.
The Department of Agriculture and Rural Development (DARD) has published the provisional figures for farm incomes in 2011.
This guidance details the responsibilities placed on a bathing water operator, by the Quality of Bathing Water Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2008.
This is a quarterly publication which contains provisional figures for July to September 2011 on the key measurements of municipal waste for district councils and waste management groups in Northern Ireland.
Compliance record of Northern Ireland bathing waters from 1996 to 2011.
Upper Neagh Bann Catchment Stakeholder Group Meeting 18th May 2011 - Minutes
Upper Neagh Bann Catchment Stakeholder Group Meeting 10th November 2011: minutes; area pollution update; water quality issues presentation; water quality planning presentation.
Letter issues to farmers providing advice and guidance in relation to minimising the risk to those who work with cattle.
A document that will help prepare and maintain a site report over the lifetime of a site to the satisfy requirements of the Pollution Prevention and Control Regulations (NI) 2003.
Guidance on regulations 7 (risk assessments) and 12 (sampling and analysis) of the Private Water Supplies Regulations (NI) 2009
Guidance on Regulation 7 (Risk Assessments) and 12 (Sampling & Analysis) of the Private Water Supplies Regulations (NI) 2009
Microbiological results for Brown's Bay bathing water 2006 to 2011
Microbiological results for Ballycastle bathing water 2006 to 2011.
Microbiological results for Ballyholme bathing water 2006 to 2011.
Microbiological results for Ballygally bathing water 2006 to 2011
Microbiological results for Ballywalter bathing water 2006 to 2011