Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (157) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (36) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (37) Apply Circulars filter
- Classified adverts (6) Apply Classified adverts filter
- Consultation reports (94) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (2) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (142) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (64) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (13) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (77) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (16) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (110) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (390) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (2242) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (21) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (43) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (107) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (52) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (39) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (116) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (148) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (12) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (223) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (18) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (621) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Angling and Commercial Fishing (Inland Fisheries) (63) Apply Angling and Commercial Fishing (Inland Fisheries) filter
- Animal Health, Welfare and Trade (501) Apply Animal Health, Welfare and Trade filter
- Biodiversity (229) Apply Biodiversity filter
- Countryside Management and Managing your Business (80) Apply Countryside Management and Managing your Business filter
- COVID-19 (2) Apply COVID-19 filter
- Crops and Horticulture (55) Apply Crops and Horticulture filter
- Education and Research (46) Apply Education and Research filter
- Environmental Advice for Planning (18) Apply Environmental Advice for Planning filter
- EU Exit (68) Apply EU Exit filter
- Fisheries (151) Apply Fisheries filter
- Food (29) Apply Food filter
- Forestry (104) Apply Forestry filter
- Grants and Funding (374) Apply Grants and Funding filter
- Land and Landscapes (686) Apply Land and Landscapes filter
- Livestock Farming (85) Apply Livestock Farming filter
- Local Authority Official Certification (4) Apply Local Authority Official Certification filter
- Marine (313) Apply Marine filter
- Plant and Tree Health (89) Apply Plant and Tree Health filter
- Pollution (183) Apply Pollution filter
- Protect the Environment (269) Apply Protect the Environment filter
- Rural Development (127) Apply Rural Development filter
- Rural Needs (5) Apply Rural Needs filter
- Statistics (354) Apply Statistics filter
- Sustainability (24) Apply Sustainability filter
- Waste (269) Apply Waste filter
- Water (850) Apply Water filter
- 2023 (65) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (295) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (415) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (321) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (371) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (316) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (303) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (307) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (955) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (332) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (329) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (328) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (69) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (50) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (111) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (52) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (27) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (37) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (64) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (11) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (17) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (6) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (1) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (4) Apply 2000 filter
Environmentally Sensitive Areas Scheme and Countryside Management Scheme explanatory booklet 2000-2006
Guidance for district councils and operators on permitting industrial installations under Local Air Pollution Prevention and Control (LAPPC)
This annual publication focuses on municipal waste in Northern Ireland for 2010/11 and trend data over recent years. Data are broken down by district councils and waste management groups.
Badgers & Development
This guidance describes the scope, regulatory and technical requirements of the Waste Incineration Directive (WID) and how they should be interpreted and applied.
This document provides information and guidance including evidence supporting cattle-to-cattle transmission of TB, how TB is transmitted between cattle as well as looking at what factors affect cattle-to-cattle transmission.
This document provides information and guidance on the review of badger-to-cattle transmission of TB.
A key recommendation of the Commission’s Review of the Effectiveness (2008) of the statutory Section 75 duties was that public authorities should undertake an audit of inequalities by examining their functions and how these relate to the promotion of equality and good re
Report from the committee on climate change on the appropriateness of a Northern Ireland climate change Act
Upper Foyle Catchment Stakeholder Group e-newsletter: Issue 1.
This is a quarterly publication which contains provisional figures for April to June 2011 on the key measurements of municipal waste for district councils and waste management groups in Northern Ireland.
This report brings together a range of indicators for the period 1997 to 2007 which can be used to monitor progress towards achieving the goals for coastal sustainability within Northern Ireland.
Agendas and minutes of the meetings of the Science sub-group for 2011.
Agendas and minutes of the meetings of the Communications and Relationships Sub-group for 2011.
Agendas and minutes of the meetings of the Risks from pests, diseases and undesirable species sub-group for 2011.
Agendas and minutes of the meetings of the Bee Implementation Group for 2011 until 2012.
Control of Grey Squirrels for Red Squirrel Conservation ~ A Code of Good
This annual statistical bulletin provides headline figures on greenhouse gas emissions for Northern Ireland 1990-2009 by source sector and end-user.
This review, generously funded by DairyCo, was conducted during the spring of 2011.
Protecting Fish: Guidelines for water abstractors