Local Authority Official Certification

Information for Food Competent Certifying Officers regarding official certification of fish, fish products, composite products (containing egg and or fish) and egg products.


Related to Local Authority Official Certification

Most recent publications

Access to information

How to request information from the Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs including Freedom of Information (FOI), Environmental Information Regulations (EIRs) and the use of our Publication Scheme.

Back to top