Forest Service guides may be available for all educational visits to forests.

A list of Guide Centres and details of the educational programmes that have been developed are also available.

Organising educational visits and activities in forests

To arrange an educational visit or activity on land managed by Forest Service in Northern Ireland, you may need to get a licence. Therefore check with Forest Service during the early stages of your planning to see if you need a licence.


Phone 'Forest Service Recreation Team' and tell them about the event or activity that you have in mind, so that they can let you know if you need to get a licence:

Phone 028 4372 1256

Back to top