Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (158) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (36) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (37) Apply Circulars filter
- Classified adverts (6) Apply Classified adverts filter
- Consultation reports (95) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (2) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (154) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (64) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (13) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (77) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (16) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (110) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (390) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (2245) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (21) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (44) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (108) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (51) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (41) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (116) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (148) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (14) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (225) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (18) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (624) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Angling and Commercial Fishing (Inland Fisheries) (64) Apply Angling and Commercial Fishing (Inland Fisheries) filter
- Animal Health, Welfare and Trade (500) Apply Animal Health, Welfare and Trade filter
- Biodiversity (229) Apply Biodiversity filter
- Countryside Management and Managing your Business (80) Apply Countryside Management and Managing your Business filter
- COVID-19 (2) Apply COVID-19 filter
- Crops and Horticulture (55) Apply Crops and Horticulture filter
- Education and Research (47) Apply Education and Research filter
- Environmental Advice for Planning (19) Apply Environmental Advice for Planning filter
- EU Exit (68) Apply EU Exit filter
- Fisheries (152) Apply Fisheries filter
- Food (29) Apply Food filter
- Forestry (105) Apply Forestry filter
- Grants and Funding (374) Apply Grants and Funding filter
- Land and Landscapes (686) Apply Land and Landscapes filter
- Livestock Farming (85) Apply Livestock Farming filter
- Local Authority Official Certification (4) Apply Local Authority Official Certification filter
- Marine (314) Apply Marine filter
- Plant and Tree Health (89) Apply Plant and Tree Health filter
- Pollution (185) Apply Pollution filter
- Protect the Environment (271) Apply Protect the Environment filter
- Rural Development (127) Apply Rural Development filter
- Rural Needs (5) Apply Rural Needs filter
- Statistics (357) Apply Statistics filter
- Sustainability (24) Apply Sustainability filter
- Waste (273) Apply Waste filter
- Water (854) Apply Water filter
- 2023 (103) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (290) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (412) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (320) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (370) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (316) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (303) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (306) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (955) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (332) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (329) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (328) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (69) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (50) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (111) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (52) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (27) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (37) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (64) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (11) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (17) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (6) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (1) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (4) Apply 2000 filter
Please take a look at the leaflet below which was printed and distributed in October 2022. It tells some of the DAERA story in a way that illustrates the varied nature of the work of the Department. It highlights how this work positively impacts on the lives of peop
Background information and updates to the Project
Tetra Tech Remediation Options Appraisal Report
Mobuoy Remediation Project - Detailed Quantitative Risk Assessment
Northern Ireland agricultural incomes infographic.
Northern Ireland local authority collected municipal waste management statistics October to December 2022 quarterly report
This is a quarterly publication which contains provisional figures for October to December 2022 on the key measurements of local authority collected municipal waste for district councils and waste management groups in Northern Ireland.
The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (DAERA) has published the first (provisional) estimate for farm incomes in 2022. Revisions have been made to previous years.
Appointment of Chair of the Board of Northern Ireland Fishery Harbour Authority (NIFHA) Candidate Information and Application Form
Appointment of Chair of the Board of Northern Ireland Fishery Harbour Authority (NIFHA) candidate information and application form documents.
Information on the quantities of local authority collected municipal waste collected and managed in Northern Ireland.
These documents provide useful advice and guidance in relation to commercial export of pets and have been updated to take account of the Animal Health Law Regulation for EU Trade.
Water pollution occurs when harmful substances such as chemicals, excessive nutrients or microorganisms cause an impact on a waterbody such as a stream, river, lake, ocean or aquifer.
The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs collates milk quality statistics on behalf of the Northern Ireland dairy industry. These are based on returns made by milk purchasers to the Department.
Northern Ireland milk price statistics show the average producer prices for raw milk sold off farm and the volume of raw milk collected from Northern Ireland farms from 2000 onwards.
How to prepare for when your birds can be let outside
Expression of Interest – Delivering a badger cull within selected Intervention areas of Northern Ireland application form
Bovine Tuberculosis (bTB) is one of the most challenging issues faced by the Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs and the cattle farming industry in Northern Ireland. The cost of bTB to the public purse is in excess of £50 Million per annum and
These short guides provide anglers with essential information on all fisheries provided by DAERA in the Public Angling Estate.
Animal feed statistics are based on surveys and provide information on the quantities of feed used in Northern Ireland on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
Minutes of meetings of the EDSG for 2023.
Statistics provided by the Veterinary Service Animal Health Group of the Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (DAERA) in relation to the testing for and, incidence of, Tuberculosis in Cattle.