For each field where manure/slurry/litter is to be applied, the following must be provided:
- Full Field Identification numbers, field area (Hectares) and DAERA Farm Map
- Crop to be grown and previous crop grown
- Soil type and Soil Nitrogen Supply Index
- Valid Soil Nutrient Analysis (including Phosphorus)
- A manure/litter/slurry application map showing where applications can take place and where they should be avoided
- Details of all other organic manures/slurries/wastes and chemical fertiliser to be used on the fields
- Details of all imports and exports of organic manure including manure/slurry/litter
Please note, applicant should keep all records for five years.
Important Information for the NIPP Case Officer
All information supplied relating to the utilisation of manure/slurry/litter for NIEA’s consideration must be un-redacted (including signatures). This includes all:
- Nutrient Management Plans
- Contractual Agreements
- Confirmation from Teagasc, EPA or equivalent.
All un-redacted information can be e-mailed to