Due to essential maintenance, all Mapviewers will be unavailable from 9am Friday 8th December until 1pm Monday 11th December.
- NIEA Water Information Request Viewer
(For Information on how to use this web viewer click here)
- NIEA Catchment Data Map Viewer
- Natural Environment Map Viewer
- Regional Landscape Character Area Map Viewer
- Marine Map Viewer
- OSNI Spatial NI Map Viewer
- Drinking Water Inspectorate Map Viewer
- Noise Level Maps
The Landuse Database held by DAERA contains a list of sites where, based on their historic land-use, there is potential for contamination to be present. It is available to view via the OSNI Spatial NI Map Viewer.
Access is free of charge (To view in the map viewer - Agree T&C – Click Add data – Click Historic Industrial Landuse – Click Add – Click Open Layer List – Click View).