- Registered Traces NT customer can provide pre-notification of plant or plant products by filling out the following document here
- Completed CHED-PP documents created during contingency must be emailed to Planthealthportal@daera-ni.gov.uk
- Incomplete or missing information may result in your pre-notification being rejected.
- Once Traces NT is back online, you, the customer, must retrospectively create an application for your consignment on Traces NT.
In the event that Traces NT is unavailable for 1 hour or more contingency arrangements as set out in accordance with Article 46 of the IMSOC Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2019/1715) may be used. Please note, emailed pre-notifications will not be acceptable in any other circumstances other than those outlined in Article 46 (Regulation (EU) 2019/1715).
- Import and export of plants
- Import and export of wood and bark
- Introduction to personal food imports
- Moving and retaining prohibited plants, plant pests, pathogens and soil
- Phytosanitary Export Certificate Online - PECOL
- Seed potatoes
- Summary of personal food import restrictions
- The Forest Reproductive Material (FRM) Regulations