Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (156) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (36) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (37) Apply Circulars filter
- Classified adverts (6) Apply Classified adverts filter
- Consultation reports (94) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (2) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (142) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (64) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (13) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (77) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (16) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (110) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (390) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (2245) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (21) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (42) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (107) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (52) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (39) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (116) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (148) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (12) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (223) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (18) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (621) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Angling and Commercial Fishing (Inland Fisheries) (63) Apply Angling and Commercial Fishing (Inland Fisheries) filter
- Animal Health, Welfare and Trade (504) Apply Animal Health, Welfare and Trade filter
- Biodiversity (229) Apply Biodiversity filter
- Countryside Management and Managing your Business (80) Apply Countryside Management and Managing your Business filter
- COVID-19 (2) Apply COVID-19 filter
- Crops and Horticulture (55) Apply Crops and Horticulture filter
- Education and Research (46) Apply Education and Research filter
- Environmental Advice for Planning (18) Apply Environmental Advice for Planning filter
- EU Exit (68) Apply EU Exit filter
- Fisheries (151) Apply Fisheries filter
- Food (29) Apply Food filter
- Forestry (104) Apply Forestry filter
- Grants and Funding (374) Apply Grants and Funding filter
- Land and Landscapes (686) Apply Land and Landscapes filter
- Livestock Farming (85) Apply Livestock Farming filter
- Local Authority Official Certification (4) Apply Local Authority Official Certification filter
- Marine (313) Apply Marine filter
- Plant and Tree Health (89) Apply Plant and Tree Health filter
- Pollution (183) Apply Pollution filter
- Protect the Environment (269) Apply Protect the Environment filter
- Rural Development (127) Apply Rural Development filter
- Rural Needs (5) Apply Rural Needs filter
- Statistics (354) Apply Statistics filter
- Sustainability (24) Apply Sustainability filter
- Waste (269) Apply Waste filter
- Water (850) Apply Water filter
- 2023 (63) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (295) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (416) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (323) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (371) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (316) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (303) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (307) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (955) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (332) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (329) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (328) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (69) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (50) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (111) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (52) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (27) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (37) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (64) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (11) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (17) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (6) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (1) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (4) Apply 2000 filter
This Code covers all pigs.The word ‘pigs’ refers to all porcine stock,and includes wild boar kept for farming purposes. A piglet refers to a pig from birth to weaning.
Managing high yielding cows to meet their energy intake and protein requirements in early lactation to maintain production and fertility.
Council Regulation EC no. 1100/2007- establishing measures for the recovery of the stock of european eel
Council regulation (EC) No 1100/2007 establishing measures for the recovery of the stock of European eel.
The footbath is one of the most important tools on your farm in terms of controlling infectious diseases, such as digital dermatitis.
The practical steps involved in planning a winter feeding programme.
Information and advice in relation to feeding management of dairy cows.
Information and advice in relation to fertility performance reviews.
Information and advice in relation to heat detection for dairy fertility.
Information and advice in relation to cow fertility and the health of dairy cows.
Information and advice in relation to bull management for fertility of dairy cows.
Information and advice in relation to insemination management for fertility of dairy cows.
Information and advice in relation to breeding for fertility in dairy cows.
The social and economic impact to Northern Ireland, and areas within the Loughs Agency, of recreational fisheries, angling and angling resources.
You are invited to give your views on the implementation of the EU Water Framework Directive in the Neagh-Bann International. This booklet says what the Directive requires us to do and how we are working together to implement it on the island of Ireland.
You are invited to give your views on the implementation of the EU Water Framework Directive in the North Eastern River Basin District.
You are invited to give your views on the implementation of Framework Directive in the North Western International River Basin District.
Tthis factsheet produced by the Equality Commission for Northern Ireland, gives general guidance only and should not be treated as a complete and authoritative statement of the law.
The aim of these documents is to provide guidance in implementing the IPPC Directive 96/61/EC by suggesting an approach to some questions on how certain provisions of the Directive should be understood.
Final report on the environmental economy of Northern Ireland
Summary report on the economic environment of Northern Ireland