The DAERA / DAFM Competitive Research Call encourages applications that are:
- collaborative & inter-institutional
- address multiple research objectives
- involve an integrated holistic approach
- multidisciplinary involving a number of biosciences and
- contribute meaningfully to innovation
There is no Call open at present.
Work programmes (by year)
For further information on each of the commissioning years, please click on the relevant link below.
For further information on the projects commissioned each year, please see Successful DAFM-DAERA projects.
For further information contact:Chief Scientific Adviser’s Office
Science, Evidence and Innovation Policy Division
1st Floor, Ballykelly House
111 Ballykelly Road
BT49 9HP Telephone: 028 77 442211 or 028 77 445159