The DAERA Research and Development Operational Strategy 2022-2026
The DAERA Research and Development Strategy is one of three operational strategies of the DAERA Science Strategy Framework. It focuses on three key goals related to getting the best R&D, at the best value and make the best use of it to support the achievement of the DAERA purpose.
The Research and Development Operational Strategy outlines a mission for DAERA, defines high level principles to be adopted and describes the desired end-state goals to be achieved in terms of more effective governance, understanding needs, providing assurance of best value in our investments and optimising use of research outputs. It also defines milestones to reach the goals including developing effective stakeholder engagement mechanisms, and implementing new governance processes.
More useful links
- DARD Evidence and Innovation Strategy 2009-2013 | Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (daera-ni.gov.uk)
- Evidence and Innovation Strategy updated for 2015-17 | Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (daera-ni.gov.uk)
- Agricultural Research and Development Scheme (Northern Ireland) 2016 – 2020 | Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (daera-ni.gov.uk)
- DAERA Innovation Strategy launched | NICS Intranet (nigov.net)
- DAERA Science Strategy Framework | NICS Intranet (nigov.net)