You can obtain an EHC from DAERA via our online application process and you can also find advice, answers to exporters most frequently asked questions and templates to help you make your application on this page.
To apply for an EHC or find out more commodity specific information click on the relevant box below:
Further general information on exporting can be accessed via the following links:
- Contact point for queries-
- Questions and answers on exporting
- Instructions for using the DAERA Export Certification Online (DECOL) system
- General information about exporting
- Process for accessing new export markets
- List of Third country approved export premises
- Guidance for exporters of products of animal origin (POAO) in the event the UK exits the EU in a no deal scenario
Privacy notice- To find out how any personal information you send to the Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (DAERA) will be handled when using this service, go to DAERA Privacy Statement.