Please click here for information on, NEW arrangements for Third Country exports to New Zealand with effect from Wednesday 16th September 2020
To apply for an EHC or find out more commodity specific information click on the relevant box below.
Composite products (to follow)
Further general information on exporting can be accessed via the following links:
For queries, please contact as follows:
For meat, dairy and composite food product certificates issued by DAERA or live animals, animal by-products, hides, skins, germplasm, hatching eggs and table egg certificates issued by Authorised Veterinary Inspectors:
- Application Queries DAERA Direct Regional Offices
- General Trade Queries: email@example.com
- Authorised Veterinary Inspectors – Northern Ireland AVI Veterinary Practices
All exporters must contact their AVI provider directly to ensure the appropriate service can be provided.
For sea fish, fish and seafood products (e.g. oysters), fish & egg composites products certificates issued by Local Authority Environmental Health Officers:
For live aquaculture and farmed fish certificates issued by DAERA Inland Fisheries Inspectorate:
More useful links
- Questions and answers on EHC application process
- Instructions for using the DAERA Export Certification Online (DECOL) system
- General information about exporting
Privacy notice- To find out how any personal information you send to the Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (DAERA) will be handled when using this service, go to DAERA Privacy Statement.