On this new Avian Influenza map viewer you can view the location of Protection and Surveillance Zones for the control of Avian Influenza. The user can see the details of the boundaries and find out if their premises are within or near to any of these zones. There are movement restrictions in these areas.
- Further information on the zones and measures required within can be found at Avian Influenza (AI).
- Base maps services are provided by Land and Property Services.
- ADCTPB Pig Text Alert Service Privacy Notice
- ADCTPB Text Alert Service Privacy Notice
- Avian Avulavirus -1 AAvV-1 (Pigeon Paramyxovirus)
- Avian Influenza (AI)
- Avian Influenza Prevention Zone (AIPZ)
- Backyard Flocks
- Biosecurity Checklist and Biosecurity Guidance
- Disease Control Zones: Licencing
- EU Exceptional Adjustment Aid
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza (HPAI) H5N1 outbreak December 2021 Timeline
- Introduction to animal welfare
- Latest Situation
- Moving live poultry, birds, animals and products of animal origin (POAO) into Northern Ireland
- Moving live poultry, birds, animals and products of animal origin (POAO) out of Northern Ireland
- Northern Ireland TB Eradication Partnership
- Notifiable diseases in Northern Ireland
- Pig Text Alert Service
- Smarter Rules for Safer Food Package
- TB Eradication Partnership (TBEP) appointment information
- Wild Birds and Advice for the Public