What is GHG projection tool?
The Northern Ireland Greenhouse Gas projection tool considers the time series of greenhouse gas emissions from the latest available greenhouse gas inventory, and projects emissions onward to 2030. The associated sensitivity analysis paper supplements the projections update paper by considering the effects that various economic and policy impacts, and possible data improvements, might have on the projected emissions.
- Northern Ireland greenhouse gas projections update 2017
- Northern Ireland greenhouse gas projections update 2016
- Sensitivity analysis around 2014-based NI greenhouse gas emissions projections
- Northern Ireland greenhouse gas projections update 2015 excluding LULUCF
- Note that due to resource constraints, no sensitivity analysis was carried out on this projection.
- Northern Ireland greenhouse gas projections update 2014
- Sensitivity analysis around 2012-based NI greenhouse gas emissions projections
- Northern Ireland greenhouse gas projections update 2013
- Sensitivity analysis around 2011-based NI greenhouse gas emissions projections
- Cross-Departmental Working Group on Climate Change
- Northern Ireland greenhouse gas inventory
- Northern Ireland carbon intensity indicators
- Climate change indicators 2010
- Public perceptions on climate change in Northern Ireland 2012 (and 2009)
These reports will be updated annually.
The next update of the projection tool is expected to be released in December 2018. The next sensitivity analysis is expected to be published in Summer 2018.
Responsible statistician: Pamela McCorry