The aim of the sessions, which were delivered via webinars, was to provide prospective applicants with guidance on how to make an application to the FBIS–C Tier 2 Tranche 2.
We encouraged all potential applicants and/or nominated representatives to participate in the live sessions, before making an application to what will be a highly competitive scheme.
Updated, recorded sessions are available to watch by clicking on the links below:
Scheme Overview Presentation
This session provides general information on the Tier 2 Tranche 2 application process, including scheme rules and eligibility criteria, eligible/ineligible investment, planning and environment considerations etc.
Business Plan Narrative Presentation
This session will guide you through the structure of the Business Plan Narrative and the information you are expected to provide, depending on whether your project has some element of construction in it or is for equipment only.
Farm Business Planner Presentation
This session will explain how to complete your Business Plan Cash flows using the Farm Business Planner tool.
Scheme update session (15 February)
This session covered:
Demonstration on navigating the DAERA website
- Documents updated since opening: Explanatory Booklet with new change log index and Frequently Asked Questions with changes highlighted as *New* and *Updated*.
- Further Resources with links to updated worked examples and recorded presentations
Demonstration of assumptions section of the Business Plan Narrative and Farm business Planner
- The assumptions are split into a number of sections and help to tell the full story of your existing business and the changes the proposed project will make
- Use the assumptions sections to provide additional details to explain income and expenditure figures used in the Farm Business Planner
- Important that all the details are accurate and similar in all sections of the Business Plan Narrative and Farm Business Planner
Demonstration of the document upload section on the EU Grants system
- Extracts from the step by step guidance for making an online application
- Summary of essential documents and other supporting documents that may need to be uploaded while completing your online application, from the Explanatory booklet essential document section (Page 16)
- Examples of upload documents indicating key information required as per guidance
Applicants were advised to submit their final application on the EU grants system by the closing date (4pm 1 April 2022) and use the Tier 2 inbox or contact number (quoting their unique EoI number) for any queries not addressed in the published documentation and guidance.
There were a number of questions asked during the session and those not already covered in published documentation will be added to our Explanatory Booklet and/or Frequently Asked Questions.