Use this application form if you want to carry out any of the following exempt activities listed in Schedule 2, Part I of The Waste Management Licensing Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2003 (as amended), known thereafter as ‘The Regulations’:
Paragraph numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 12, 16, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 34, 36, 40, 44, 46, 47.
Before you start
- There is a £909 fee (£658 for Paragraphs 46 and 47).
- You will need a credit or debit card.
- You will also need a Government Gateway account to complete the process – there will be an option to register on Government Gateway if you do not have one.
- If you have further enquiries please email ELMSWaste@daera-ni.gov.uk or telephone 0845 302 0008.
- You will need to provide copies of supporting documents – please see More Information for further details.
You will need to provide copies of the following:
- proof of occupancy
- plan or map
- proof of entitlement (optional)
- pollution prevention control permits for paragraphs 2 and 4
You may also need to provide consents of the following:
- landowner / landlord
For more information on any of the paragraphs listed above, please click on the links below.